Street Lighting Calc
Road lighting calculations
Street Lighting Calc is a native macOS CAD application specialized to perform lighting calculations for roads.
|Street Lighting Calc screenshots - click image to zoom|
With Street Lighting Calc you don’t need to be a specialist. Fill the form and in few seconds you’ll be able to prepare a complete and professional lighting plan and report, formatted following your personal style.
WHAT YOU CAN DO
- Prepare and obtain a plan for the lights required for a road (for closed areas plans see other apps we have here)
- You can obtain fast answers about the best fixture and/or road configuration in few steps through an optimization procedure.
- You can compare fixtures and choose the one that permits minimal consumption, and then build the 3D model to light.
- You can obtain an interactive 3D model of the planned area and you can move inside, rotate, pan, zoom at any level
- You can obtain a printable report of your road with pictures, list of used elements, their characteristic, results and cost of realization.
- You will be amazed on how easy is to create a full light plan.
|Full control of the 3D world through mouse wheel and zoom/pan/camera/rotation drawer buttons||Use of layers to optimize drawing: elements in the scene can be created inside a 'virtual sheet'. User can create, delete, move, rename, hide and show layers: elements belonging to them will follow the applied rules|
|Element colours can be selected through a fast palette or throug the standard Macintosh colour dialogue||Results can be plotted in real/false colours, curves and values map for illuminaments, luminance, RGB, glare controls,... and exported in PDF and DXF or copy/paste procedure|
|A report will present the list of the elements in the model, 3d and plan views, installation layout, results on each flat or curve surface, quality parameters and the computation list in rtf or rtfd format based on customizable templates||Photometries may be imported through IES-NA, EULUMDAT or through a simple DXF drawing, and can be managed through a powerfull tool|
|The application support 3D DXF export.||Uses Resume, Auto Save, Versions and Full screen. If you quit, when you relaunch you found what you have left. No need to save, it does it for you. Always. You can use the versions feature form OS X to revert to previous version of your work. Full screen natively supported.|
|Sandboxed and Gatekeeper signed respecting all the Apple rules for first class OS X apps||We develop for Mac from a long time. We use only Apple native technology to create OS X apps because we love the Mac and and we love pure true OS X apps|
|Native Intel 64 bit to take full advantage of the power of the latest Macs||Optimized for macOS 11 Big Sur and in Universal format both for Intel Mac and Apple Silicon Mac|
- Works with parametric 3D objects used for modelling
- Imports third part light sources IESNA LM-63 (American standards), EULUMDAT (European standards) and can even import DXF drawings data files to create photometries!
- Can export to RTF a complete list, formatted according to user needs, of the installed products and special items.
- Perform calculation of electrical power and total cost.
- Output can be plotted on the surfaces projected on the plane and shown in real/false colors
- Generates iso-value curves or numerical tables
- Works well both in Metric and Imperial unit
- Includes all the functionality of Lighting Source Manager (available also separately here on the App Store)
- We offer support via email if you have any kind of problems with our applications
You can read online the full Street Lighting Calc Online User Guide in another window.
For general purpose questions about our product can be also useful to visit the Brotens Generic OS X FAQ section.
To know what's new from the previous releases visit the Street Lighting Calc Releases page.
OPTIMIZED FOR MACOS
- Street Lighting Calc is native CAD application since day 1 for macOS
- Full screen support for 3D model
- Works well both in Light Mode and Dark Mode
- Optimized for macOS 12 Monterey (requires minimum macOS 10.11)
- Extended PDF User Guide inside with full description and tutorials
|If you want to know more about how buying works, visit the Buy section of our site|