The most advanced lighting calculation application in the world.
|Illuminando screenshots - click image to zoom|
It is our top application, and include all the functionalities of Illuminando, Lighting Source Manager, Lighting Bulb Manager, Area Lighting Calc, Room Lighting Calc and Street Lighting Calc.
Various internal tools are used to create the scene to perform the necessary calculations: Illuminando 2 has a 3D CAD interface that can generate parametric objects (vaults, quadrics, domes, cubes, spheres, cones, etc..) in order to simplify the design procedures, and also can import from DXF 3D files. Applying the “sources”, the scene will be complete for the following calculation. After calculation the result are presented in a complete RTF report.Some utilities permits to manage specific needs:
- the light sources, calculated as volumetric sources, are managed entirely by the Application through a tool which allows to import, display, edit and format IESNA LM-63 (ASCII text files normally used by manufacturers of lighting fixtures-Americans), EULUMDAT (formed by European standards) and even drawings DXF (the Application converts drawings photometry!) data files; photometric solids are summarized in 36 azimithal C-curves and 180 zenithal gamma-angles, while the color of the lamps is given by the color temperature or real color;
- a window of pre-project and optimization for rectangular, L-shaped or cutted-corner rooms that permita to evaluate the correct number of sources to achieve a certain value of illuminance on the working surface
- an utility for the road projects optimization: given the width of the streat, through the choice of a variety of sources, distance and height of the poles, brackets, inclination, ..., builds a database for each configuration with all the performed simulations. Through the use of filters you can choose from all the simulations carried out those that meet the parameters of law, the minimum installed capacity per kilometer, the configuration with maximum average luminance, ....
- a tool provides the creation of area layouts (distributed pole, faced poles, corner light-masts,...);
- special dialogue permits to handle the lighting sources colour, through CIE-diagram comparation.
- a tool permits to evaluate the mainteinance factor for led fixtures
|Full control of the 3D world through mouse wheel and zoom/pan/camera/rotation drawer buttons||Use of layers to optimize drawing: elements in the scene can be created inside a 'virtual sheet'. User can create, delete, move, rename, hide and show layers: elements belonging to them will follow the applied rules|
|Element colours can be selected through a fast palette or throug the standard Macintosh colour dialogue||All objects are parametric and are editable through simple dialogues|
|The application support 3D DXF import and export.||Photometries may be imported through IES-NA, EULUMDAT or through a simple DXF drawing, and can be managed through a powerfull tool|
|Results can be plotted in real/false colours, curves and values map for illuminaments, luminance, RGB, glare controls,... and exported in PDF and DXF or copy/paste procedure||A report will present the list of the elements in the model, 3d and plan views, installation layout, results on each flat or curve surface, quality parameters and the computation list in rtf or rtfd format based on customizable templates|
|Sandboxed and Gatekeeper signed respecting all the Apple rules for first class OS X apps||We develop for Mac from a long time. We use only Apple native technology to create OS X apps because we love the Mac and and we love pure true OS X apps|
|Native Intel 64 bit to take full advantage of the power of the latest Macs||Optimized for macOS 10.14 Mojave|
The working window projects objects within a three-dimensional space that displays the axial reference system and a plane of virtual modeling. The rationalization and intuitiveness of the available commands allow the acquisition of the graphics tools provided by the Application, minimizing the learning curve. Moreover, UNDO and REDO command allow the possibility of control and security in the work developing.
Powerful LAYER and VIEW management, intelligent PASTING options, RESHAPE, MOVE, ROTATE, MIRROR, SCALE, OFFSET, rectangular and polar ARRAY, EXPLODE, JOIN, DIVIDE, EXTRUDE commands, online HELP: these are some of the possibilities offered by Illuminando 2.
The light sources, calculated as volumetric sources, are managed entirely by the Application, which allows you to import, display, edit and format IESNA LM-63 (ASCII text files normally used by manufacturers of lighting fixtures-Americans), EULUMDAT (formed by European standards) and even drawings DXF (the Application converts drawings photometry!) data files; photometric solids are summarized in 36 azimithal C-curves and 180 zenithal gamma-angles, while the color of the lamps is given by the color temperature or real color.
Illuminando 2 can export to RTF a complete list, formatted according to user needs, of the installed products and special items, full of economic computing and electrical power.
You can read online the full Illuminando Online User Guide in another window.
For general purpose questions about our product can be also useful to visit the Brotens Generic OS X FAQ section.
To know what's new from the previous releases visit the Illuminando Releases page.
Illuminando has some user customizable internal databases containing:
- geographic/territorial information of some cities
- lighting bulb catalogue;
- lighting sources catalogues and linked multi-currency prices files
- electrical wires catalogue and linked multi-currency prices files
- special pieces catalogue and linked multi-currency prices files
The objects of the scene to calculate, are divided into finite elements which assess the amount of direct illumination due to natural sources (sun and sky) and/or artificial.
The outputs of numerical type can be plotted on the surfaces projected on the plane and shown in iso-value curves:
- Illuminaments horizzontal, vertical X+, Y+, X-, Y-, semi-cylindric and in main-camera direction;
- Daylight coefficient;
- Contrast factor (C.R.F.);
- Glare indexes (TI, U.G.R. in 8 directions and G.R.).
Illuminando works in metric or imperial units, runs on Apple computers running OSX fully respecting the specific technology and implements OpenGL for rendering.
Optimized for OSX 10.14 Mojave).
Extended PDF User Guide included inside.
|If you want to know more about how buying works, visit the Buy section of our site|